Introduction to crowdfunding and crafting an inspiring pitch
Developing a crowd funding campaign is straightforward but it does require careful planning and effort in securing support. If you are responsible for fundraising in for your charity or community organisation come and find out how crowdfunding can work for you and how to craft your perfect pitch to inspire the hearts and minds of your audience.
In this workshop you'll learn about:
• Different types of crowdfunding available to NZ charities and community organisations
• Success factors that you need to have in place before you launch a crowdfunding campaign
• How to craft an inspiring pitch
• Crowdfunding examples and case studies
• Assessing whether crowdfunding is right for you.
Parakai, South Kaipara
Image - Main