Apply for Umbrella Status with ANCAD
Many groups who are not legally constituted need an umbrella group if they wish to apply for funding for a long term project or for funding or consents for a one off project.
ANCAD Inc provides that function for a number of groups.
By acting as the legal entity ANCAD accepts overall accountability as well as the following responsibilities:
- Financial manager
- Joint fund seeker
- Strategic planner
- Line Manager
Auckland North Community and Development Inc will at all times:
- Support and advocate the goals values and interests of the groups they umbrella.
- Provide the infrastructure, accountabilities, support, expertise, information, resources and guidance required.
- Act ethically and with fairness at all times
- Investigate any complaints complying with the complaints policy received
- Encourage the group they umbrella to work as independently as possible, at all times adhering to community development principles.
In return the organisation will at all times:
- Support and advocate the goals values and interests of the umbrella group
- Use the logo of the umbrella organisation where appropriate
- Adhere to the policies set out in the policy manual provided by the umbrella group
- At all times strive to achieve the goals and objectives set down for their organisation
- Report to the umbrella organisation, on a monthly basis, either directly or through their independent management committees
If you require any further information please contact us.