Safer Whānau Facilitator/ North Shore Family Violence Prevention Network Support
Part time position : Starting from 15 hours per week. Hours may increase depending on funding available.
Location: Mary Thomas Centre, 3 Gibbons Road, Takapuna and other venues as required.
Hourly rate: $30.00 – $35.00 per hour depending on experience.
Applications Close: 1 September 2022 at 5pm.
Purpose of Role
Support the development and facilitation of a weekly North Shore Collaborative Family Violence Case Management Forum. Support and assist the North Shore Family Violence Prevention Strategic Manager with multiple network forum planning and administrative requirements.
- Coordination and facilitation of North Shore Safer Whānau Case Management Forum- a collaborative approach to response and service provision to those family/whānau who are experiencing family violence.
- Support the development and implementation of collaborative integrated community response practices and protocols to facilitate collaborative whānau plans.
- Administrative support for North Shore family violence prevention coordination – a growing number of monthly forums and working groups which enables significant opportunities for workforce capability development and collaborative activities and projects.
- Compilation of weekly e- news and other communications to support workforce capability by keeping network members informed and up-to-date on family violence related news, initiatives, legislative changes and professional development opportunities.
- Administrative support for the North Shore Family Violence Prevention Strategic Manager.
Key Attributes and Experience
- Knowledge of dynamics of family violence.
- Experience working within the family violence sector.
- Knowledge and experience of community agencies, service providers and government agencies working within the family violence sector in the Auckland North region.
- Knowledge and experience of Police, Oranga Tamariki and health responses.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication both with internal and external clients and stakeholders.
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving skills – a combination of analytical, creative, and critical thinking skills, as well as a high level of attention to detail.
- Technology and software skills – Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Mailchimp.
- An engaging facilitator, capable of delivering workshops, seminars and programmes.
- Ability to interact and communicate with all sectors in a way which inspires confidence and trust.
NB. Interviews for shortlisted candidates will be held at the Mary Thomas Centre, Takapuna 5-7 September.
For full Job Description find here below.
To apply with a CV and covering letter click here https://www.seek.co.nz/job/58156039